Saturday, April 28, 2012

Team B: "Bo Knows"

This is the guest blogger T-Rock posting for the "B"est Team. We are having a good run thru Mobile this morning. I must admit I expended a little extra energy water fighting with the A team. Thanks guys I felt that around mile 2 of my run.

Just wanted to take a second to say thanks to all of our sponsors. I also wanted to take time to give a special shout out to Kevin "K-Fed" Manogue and a special thanks to all others that helped organize this event.

Last but not least I want all of you to know that you have been in the presence of a celebrity this weekend. Waymon "Bo Jackson" Tullis has graced you with his presence. I think a few people have confused this event with the "Bo Bikes Alabama" fund raiser taking place this weekend. Given mine and Bo's similar athletic skills..... I see how some one could confuse me for him. So if any one wants an autograph at the picnic find me and I will be glad to oblige. You can also get your picture made with Bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment